1. If his greatest attribute is “SWAG,” run in the opposite direction. (Don’t worry, there’s a 98% chance that his jeans will be sagging below his rear, so he’ll have no shot at catching you.)
2. Either start approaching guys or stop complaining about the ones who approach you. Its 2012, there’s nothing wrong with adopting that Sadie Hawkins Dance mindset.
3. Don’t base your opinions of the entire male population on the actions of a few knuckleheads.
4. Just because a dude has a Nikon camera and is decent at Photoshop does not make him a photographer. And more importantly, posing for him doesn’t make you a model.
5. Don’t take advice or listen to the hardships of being an independent, single woman from a rich musician (married to an even wealthier man)… I’m specifically referring to Beyoncé.
6. It is completely OK to not watch sports. That’s a whole lot less irritating than putting sports related Tweets & Facebook statuses, just to be topical. Example: “Kobe and Lakers are my team, they are SOOOO good at basketball!”
7. Don’t wear sweatpants in public. A recent study showed that the sight of sweatpants causes instant softness in the male penis.
8. Do wear yoga pants in public. I don’t mean to sound shallow or chauvinistic but there’s literally an entire website dedicated to “Girls In Yoga Pants” so this phenomenon is global.
9. We get it, you like Starbucks (and tanning in several cases).
10. Stretch marks aren’t as significant as you think. I’ve never heard of a (half-decent) guy rejecting a girl he liked because of such a petty thing.
11. Don’t “Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man.” Simply act and think like a lady and in due time, you’ll attract yourself a gentleman.
12. It’s probably best to not send scandalous pictures to dudes that you barely know, since that rarely never ends well.
13. If you base your expectations of men on Twilight, romantic comedies & Disney movie characters, please stop. Vampires, Matthew McConaughey and Princess Castles are farfetched to say the least. (Although there’s an abundance of guys out there who are very similar to Gaston from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast.)
14. Rule of thumb: If he will miss an important game or cancel plans with his boys for you, he really cares.
15. Not all social events need be turned into photo shoots. Don’t forget to actually experience things because you’re busy taking pictures.
16. Eat a friggin’ hamburger if you want to! Curvy, healthy looking girls are far more attractive than skeletons.
17. When a new Call Of Duty game comes out, expect and accept the neglecting that will follow for at least 48 hours.
18. STOP hating on each other females so much. (Specifically when the hate is unwarranted and based strictly on physical appearance.)
19. That Lifetime movie you’re about to watch, is about a woman with an abusive husband, an eating disorder, a stalker or an affair and in the end, she’ll be just fine. Boom! That should save you an abundance of time that would’ve otherwise been consumed by atrocious TV movies.
Like this post? Check out 19 Tips for Females in 2012 (Thought Catalog).