I’m (almost) 24

My lovely roommate showed me this video this morning as I was sprawled out on the couch in our living room watching Duck Dynasty (the best reality show on TV today – you can quote me on it!) with my other roommate. All I have to say is that this video is so accurate it’s scary. I will not be 24-years-old until September 1st, but this is the anthem of my life – along with 90% of my generation (the other 10% are the people who decided to get married before they got to experience their 20’s). I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.


Like this post? Check out Dom Mazzetti, I Don’t Expect Anything Less… or What Makes You Think Elmo Won’t Cut You?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s